· Culture is the way of life of a particular group of people.
· A stereotype is defined as being a belief about an individual or a group based on the idea that everyone in a particular group will behave in the same way.
· Hospitality and tolerance are values that are deeply rooted in the Moroccan culture.
· If you happen to go to live in a foreign country with a different culture, you have to adjust to it, otherwise you will feel as a fish out of water.
· Different cultures have different values. Values vary from culture to culture.
· People from rural areas stick to customs and traditions more than urban people.
· Cultural issues arise when groups of people believe another group behaves wrongly.
· Culture is learned and transmitted from generation to generation.
· Deeper insights into other people’s customs, values and ideas minimize conflict due to ignorance and intolerance.